Anti-Aircraft - Shop

The AA Division badges were regionally based, a number being raised from Territorial Army units and interestingly many were formed prior to the outbreak of war.
AA Corps was not formed until late 1940.
The anti-aircraft command badges were adopted by all anti-aircraft units in late 1942 (prior to this the 1st pattern had been worn by AA Command only).  Although the use of the AA Corps and AA Division badges ceased at this time we do know that many of these continued to be worn until the end of hostilities.